The Institute places a lot of emphasis on the discipline of students inside and outside the campus. The students must abide by the rules & regulations of the Institute and hostel enforced from time to time
- Students must attend lecture and practical classes regularly as 75% attendance is must for appearing in semester end examination.
- Students must not indulge in any kind of misconduct or indiscipline, if found punitive action will be taken by the Disciplinary Committee.
- Student shall not damage the property of the Institute. Cost of such damage will be charged from the student or the group of students involved in such act.
- Students should wear Identity Card during college hours and in case of loss of identity card it should be immediately reported with proper application to the concerned authority.
- Students are strictly prohibited from possessing or consuming spirits, tobacco products and narcotic drugs either within or outside the campus. If found violating will be rusticated immediately without warning.
- A student must intimate his/her absence to the hostel superintendent/hostel incharge in which he/she is residing before availing of any leave failing to do so will be construed as breach of discipline.